We accept and are grateful for all gifts–small or large! 25% of our budget is funded through the private support of donors just like you. Through the giving hearts of our family, friends, churches and community, we trust in the Lord that He will provide.
If you would like to give a gift, so we can continue to provide loving Christian care for our brothers and sisters who have disabilities, you can do so through our secure online giving service, Network for Good.
Become a Faithful Friend today by joining our monthly giving program! For as little as $25 a month, you can help Salem Christian Homes, Inc. continue in our mission to serve others.
Here are just a few ways your gift can impact a life:
- $700- average monthly cost for groceries for one month at each Salem Home
- $600– for utilities at each Salem home
- $400– for average fuel and vehicle repairs at each Salem Home
- $250– helps cover the costs of specially designed Orthotic shoes (which are no longer covered by MediCal)
- $100- provides personal hygiene supplies for one month at each Salem Home
- $66- provides behavior therapy or nutrition counseling for one resident for one month
- $50- provides Adaptive Equipment such as special utensils with moldings and curves designed for residents
- $25- can provide funds needed for special social & entertainment focused outings
Over 1,000 donors have chosen to be counted among Salem’s loyal supporters. Whether your gift is $15, $50, or $500, your generosity is helping to provide critical resources and support to our residents. Unrestricted funds help Salem Christian Homes, Inc. offset the gap between state funding and private support.